Partner With The Best. Get Appointed Below!!!
Note: Because of the rapid growth of CG Financial Group, we have recently implemented minimum production requirements in order to be considered by CG Financial Group. Those requirements are below:
- $50,000+ in annual commissionable life insurance premium, and/or
- $50,000+ in annual commissionable LTC premium, and/or
- $1,000,000+ in annual annuity premium
By implementing these requirements, we are able to maintain service standards that are the very best in the industry.
Instructions To Get Appointed
I’m excited to have you join CG Financial Group! Please follow these steps below to get appointed with CG FG.
- To get contracted through our no-cost SureLC system, CLICK HERE and follow the directions below.
– If you have an existing account in our SureLC system, skip ahead to Step 6.
- If you are new to our SureLC system, click “New User”
– Note: If you have used SureLC with another marketing group, you can use your same email address, but a different password will be required.
- Complete the “Create Your Account” steps. Once complete, you’ll see a confirmation message stating “Your account was successfully created”
- Next, you’ll receive a confirmation email at the address entered as your Login ID
– The email will be from firstname.lastname@example.org
– Locate the email and click the link to activate your account
- Complete the Account Registration process
- Log in to SureLC
- Review all sections listed under “My Profile” and make updates, if necessary
– The profile sections are located on the left-hand side of your screen starting with “My Profile” and ending with “Profile Documents”.
– All sections with a Red dot will require additional information before you are able to create a new contract request
- To submit your contract request, click Contracting Requests
– Click Create Request
– Complete the information and click the “Next” button to advance through each section of the request process
– When you reach the “Review & Sign” step, read and scroll through each page of the carrier contracting forms
– Once you reach the bottom of the last page, click “Apply My Signature”
– Read the signature attestation statement, click “Sign” to complete and submit the contract request
- To submit additional contract requests, return to “Contracting Requests” and repeat Step 8
- Click here for a video that walks you through reviewing your profile.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to me personally!!!
Thank you for your partnership!!!
Charlie Gipple, CLU, ChFC
Founder and CEO
CG Financial Group, LLC